Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Saturday





this is my street under snow (you know, like this is your brain on drugs? and it's ruined)
Today seemed like a pretty perfect day to just enjoy wonder that is the weekend and have a nice lazy day.  what better time filler than uploading pictures from last week's snow storm?
This is All Souls, the Unitarian Universalist Church on the Upper East Side that I go to sometimes.  Next time I'm at the Catholic church where I go to jazz mass, I'll add a picture of that as well.
 
Ok, some more pictures of my neighborhood under snow. 

 
Looking the other direction

 
It's kind of pretty, right?

 
The unsafe roads that canceled NYC schools
My roommate Brittany, ready to play in the snow on her first snow day ever.
And here's a bunch of pictures from playing in the snow, mostly of Central Park.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment